We are a solutions orientated service company that is considered to be the leaders in non-metalic pipelines. We understand non-metallic pipelines and how they interact with products, pressures and their environment.
Since we don't sell or represent a specific brand of pipe or product, we can then recommend solutions on different available products and required installation recommendations.
We are known for installing free - standing liners (pulling new pipe inside of old). Our equipment and proceedures allows us to install pipe by doing long pulls, saving our clients money and time.
We do installations of non-metallic pipelines. In order for you and your staff to better understand some options to your failing pipeline, please contact us for a workshop.
We offer both partial and full turnkey pipeline remediation services including:
• Free-standing liner installation
• New facility and pipeline construction
• Line locating
• Bell hole excavation
• Pipe trenching
• Pipe transportation
• Working with affiliates to provide internal coatings and tight liners
• Pressure testing
• Welding and X-ray
• Material supply
• Material transportation
• Quality Control Program
• International work
• Minimal ground disturbance.This is accomplished by:
1. Having our units on tracks. The impact on the ground is less than a car tire.
2. By digging less bell-holes. Because our units can pull liners inside of pipe for exceptionally long distances, less bell holes are required, saving the environment, and saving you the client signifcant costs.
3. By pulling a liner inside of an existing pipe, as opposed to installing new pipelines, you the client have a lot less issues with ground disturbance and land - owner issues.
What makes Canline Unique?
Our highly trained and skilled staff
Our upper management "wrote the book" on liners. In many cases they were consulted on original liner installs.
Is on tracks- not wheels
Uses Rope, not steel cable
Less damaging to host pipe
Lighter- thus able to go longer distances.
Very mobile and agile equipment. Good in tight spaces and in mud.
• We install composite pipe that is leading edge technology.
• We install HDPE and stainless steel pipe.
• We have expertise to complete projects
successfully and a track record to prove it.
• We can provide a turnkey project.
• We have installed up to 3.6 km in one day
• We have pulled up to 2.5 kms of liner in one pull successfully.
• We have installed liners in up to six pipelines in one day.
• We can reduce the amount of bell holes required because of our equipment.
• We have integrity and so will your pipeline.